Lame Excuses For Not Running
10. I love my job too much to get away.
9. I got caught up in the new employee handbook and wooooooo!!...the time just flew by!
8. I stayed up late watching “Annie", but will run tomorrow. It's only a day away.
7. Waiting around for the toaster repairman.
6. I forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch. When we found it on Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
5. I had an upset stomach, sore throat, and fever. There must be something going around, because my husband even got hot last night.
4. I'm afraid exercise might harm the alien eggs growing inside me.
3. I found out I can also work up a sweat looking at certain pictures on the Web.
2. Am trying to avoid one more addiction.
1. The voices told me to clean all the guns today.