We had 15 runners at Sunset Park for our "Poker Run" -- run 5 laps around a course and pick up a card each lap. At the end of five laps you see who has the best poker hand:
Published: 01 July 2008 01 July 2008
- Steve Lyncha was the first to finish but only had a pair of 4s.
- Pam Scott was second had a pair of aces.
- Clauda Nau was third had Queen high.
- Micheal Weismiller was four with pair of three's.
- Miruna Sasuclark was fifth but only had a pair ofJacks.
- Jerry Steffy was sixth and had three nine's.
- Dave DeGroote was seventh but only had one Ace.
- Michelle Chrisensen was eighth with a pair of 4s.
- Jessica Savrock fished ninth with a pair of Jack's.
- Lu Sun run in tenth place but was the big winner with a straight.
- Kim Daniels came in next but only had ace high.
- Denise Weaver was 12th but only had pair of 7s.
- Corinna Lyncha was the next one in only had a pair of 4ss.
- Liz Bosak was next with king high.
- Jasmine Fleddejohan came in with a pair of Aces.