Attendees: Amy Blake (president), Marty Mazur (communications director), Dave Eggler (treasurer), Cheryl Capone, Jake Clements
- Anthym has offered a 15% discount for club members and we will add this to club benefits.
- Energy Bits and Running Warehouse have contacted Amy about sponsoring the club. We would not have to rebrand our site, just put their logos on a sponsor page.
- We will plan to offer another seminar series in the spring/summer and Cheryl will coordinate.
- The officers, all running unopposed, were re-elected by the membership via electronic ballot.
Attendees: Amy Blake (president), Marty Mazur (communications director), Dave Eggler (treasurer), Cheryl Capone, Jake Clements, Paula and Tom Jech, Tom Cali, John Wilcock, Alfredo Ramirez, Dave DeGroote, John Iceland, Carl Miller
- Representatives from Penn State Hershey Medical Group presented a check for $1,000 to the club to support youth running. The proceeds from the Happy Camper 5K at the Grange Fair were designated to youth running and split between the NVRC, Juniata Striders, and Centre Region Parks and Recreation. The NVRC will provide them with photos of youth running activities and a report of how the funds are used.
- Anthym, the new running store in town, will offer a 15% discount to club members. You just have to tell them you are a member.
- The Nittany Valley Half Marathon is Sunday. John could use some more volunteers to help with packet stuffing on Saturday and on race morning. Dave DeGroote will be collecting shoe donations. John Wilcock reported that registrations are on pace with last year.
- There are several annual holiday runs coming up. The First Night 5K is in State College on Dec. 31. The Rec Hall holiday run will start at noon on Dec. 23 and end with lunch. On Dec. 28, meet at the American Philatelic Society in the Match Factory for a running tour of Bellefonte followed by a tour of the Match Factory and lunch.
- The NVRC officers were re-elected by electronic ballot.
- John Hook has indicated the Mt. Nittany Conservancy will probably not put on the Mt. Nittany Marathon in 2016, but he would be happy to turn the race over to another organization.